Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Barrel Project - Sculpted Details and Bake

 




    



Here is my sculpted and low poly model for my barrel that I have UV mapped and set up for baking. I had a lot of issues with Substance painter not wanting to bake my maps and I think it ended up being an issue from my UV maps. 






Here are my UVS, which probably need updated and fixed up. 

I have my details baked on but it showed some errors so I may have to go back and do some edits to my UVS and High Poly model before baking it again. 


This project was different since I tried to go off the grid and not follow the provided videos as much and do more of my own thing, so I expected some errors and mistakes. I'm hoping to clean it up and polish it this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #6 Delivery

 This sprint, I added finishing weighting touches onto the Angel, added the completed textures to the rig files, added the stained glass pan...