Thursday, October 27, 2022

Common Art VR Project (Spirited Away) Proxy Pass

 For our Common Art VR Project, we are working on making a Spirited Away VR Experience. For this week, we have set up our rigged Proxy hand models, some animation poses, and a prop. Our prop was the bath token from the Spirited Away movie. I rigged the hand that was modeled my Monica De Puy, and set up our animation poses. I also brought the rigged hand into UE4. Lastly, I modeled and textured a quick Proxy prop of the bath token and made a Physics asset for it by making a rig in Maya. 

Here is where our project is located in Perforce: Cohort19-Public>Classes>Art>CommonArt>Unreal>Team4>VRHands4_27




    







    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #6 Delivery

 This sprint, I added finishing weighting touches onto the Angel, added the completed textures to the rig files, added the stained glass pan...