Thursday, November 17, 2022

Spirited Away VR: Interactive NoFace (Proxy)

 





This week I helped bring NoFace to life in our VR Project. I took the existing model that was given to me and edited the model to give the rig a tongue, teeth, and I remodeled part of the geometry in such a way that the mouth can be easily hidden and revealed using Blendshapes. This carried over into UE4 as "Morph Targets" and I was able to add them as animation curves to animate in game with them. Additionally, I helped add controls to the NoFace rig. Lastly, I made an Idle, Aware, Mouth Open, and Beckon animation. I also started the blueprints for making it interactive in VR. It works somewhat - the Idle to Aware transitions are working, but I have some more work to do on getting it entirely functional in engine. However, I think I did a lot on the project this week. 











    
    











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #6 Delivery

 This sprint, I added finishing weighting touches onto the Angel, added the completed textures to the rig files, added the stained glass pan...